Official Rules for the Fiber Focus Month Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, Inc., (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 9:00am ET on January 7, 2021 and ends at 5:59 pm ET on January 31st (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Follow @fiber_choice on Instagram, look for a post announcing the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, like the post, and tag friends. You’ll get one (1) entry for liking the post and one (1) entry for every person you tag. For an additional one (1) entry, share the Sweepstakes announcement post in your story with the hashtag #FiberFocusMonth. Limit thirty (30) entries per participant. In order for your entry to be recognized, your Instagram account must be public and viewable by Sponsor. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Drawing: On or about 1/31/21, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be contacted via a direct message and will be required to respond to the message within two (2) days of notification. If the potential winner doesn’t respond within this time, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries, if time permits.
- Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within 14 days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received.
- Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a full line of Fiber Choice® products which includes one (1) of each Fiber Choice® product (Assorted Fruit Tablets, Bone Health, Fruity Bites, and Metabolism & Energy Fruity Bites) one (1) Fitness Tracking Device, and one (1) $100 Grocery gift card. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred, and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A winner is responsible for paying any taxes and costs not listed above.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
- Winner Information: For the names of the winners, submit a written request to Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition Consumer and Product Support, 445 State Street Fremont, MI 49412. Requests must be received by 2/15/21.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, Inc., 445 State Street Fremont, MI 49412. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.